Simply Beautiful.

Every day we are faced with the choice- how can I make life better today? What can I say, do, make, give or be to make my life and the lives of others better. Here I want to focus on the positives of life in each day, in each moment. By choosing how we answer those questions in a positive way, we make the world a better place for every single one.



I am trying a new format starting today. I will be posting Studio project and shop updates on Mondays. Each Wednesday I will post a "World Wednesday" update with things found in nature, or other nature related topics. On Fridays I will post a tip or project I suggest. Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting change!

All images and texts are copyrighted, please contact me for permission to use anything you see here.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 15 Pushing Spring









Today was a day for "Pushing Spring". Here's what brought joy to my day:


* Tromping down to the river in fleece coats and warm layers...and flip flops!


* That my little girl made the heart pictured out of a piece of twine we found there.


* A cypress knee as a bag holder


* A lovely collection of sea or I guess river glass growing by the day. You can barely make some pieces out by the bag near the shovel. I have a ridiculous amount and dream of turning them into something lovely...



Here's hoping you turn all your moments into something lovely too!