Simply Beautiful.

Every day we are faced with the choice- how can I make life better today? What can I say, do, make, give or be to make my life and the lives of others better. Here I want to focus on the positives of life in each day, in each moment. By choosing how we answer those questions in a positive way, we make the world a better place for every single one.



I am trying a new format starting today. I will be posting Studio project and shop updates on Mondays. Each Wednesday I will post a "World Wednesday" update with things found in nature, or other nature related topics. On Fridays I will post a tip or project I suggest. Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting change!

All images and texts are copyrighted, please contact me for permission to use anything you see here.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 16th Ready, Set, Go!







Fabric and Food- what could be better? What's making me happy today?
* This stack fabric, just waiting to be made into bags. Hoping I'll be willing to part with them when they're done...
* That my daughter took the fabric picture- way to go!
* Having a husband who makes beignets instead of biscuits just because his daughter asked...even though it took longer. Oh were they good!
* A evening dinner at "Marinara's" (what my daughter keeps calling Panera's). Incidentally I think that would make a lovely name for an Italian restaurant.
Hope your day is full of promise like that stack of fabric- waiting to see what you'll make of it!