Simply Beautiful.

Every day we are faced with the choice- how can I make life better today? What can I say, do, make, give or be to make my life and the lives of others better. Here I want to focus on the positives of life in each day, in each moment. By choosing how we answer those questions in a positive way, we make the world a better place for every single one.



I am trying a new format starting today. I will be posting Studio project and shop updates on Mondays. Each Wednesday I will post a "World Wednesday" update with things found in nature, or other nature related topics. On Fridays I will post a tip or project I suggest. Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting change!

All images and texts are copyrighted, please contact me for permission to use anything you see here.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready for Fall!

I will admit I am so ready for fall!  I am enjoying the summer, it's true- the sun, the swimming, walking and playing is always fun.  Since I work in crochet very often though, I look forward to the seasons where I can wear or use most of the things I make for myself and my family.  I'm inspired by the thought of breezes pushing the leaves around in the fall while I begin to wear the sweaters, hats and gloves begun last spring.  That will be lovely!  I will be creating new items and listing more things for sale too.  Check me out on Etsy or Ebay!  Soon I will be offering new patterns as well.  Yay!  I hope you are enjoying your days and looking forward to fall too!