Simply Beautiful.

Every day we are faced with the choice- how can I make life better today? What can I say, do, make, give or be to make my life and the lives of others better. Here I want to focus on the positives of life in each day, in each moment. By choosing how we answer those questions in a positive way, we make the world a better place for every single one.



I am trying a new format starting today. I will be posting Studio project and shop updates on Mondays. Each Wednesday I will post a "World Wednesday" update with things found in nature, or other nature related topics. On Fridays I will post a tip or project I suggest. Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting change!

All images and texts are copyrighted, please contact me for permission to use anything you see here.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Lovely Dress and Romantic Scarf







Here are a couple of projects I've been working on this past week and weekend.  At the top is a lovely dress from Liberty of London for Target.  I added the crochet border at the bottom to dress it up a bit and make it more unique.  An added bonus is that the slight weight and structure of that border make it stay swirled out and full- like dancing as you walk!  The hooded scarf  is one of my favorite things!  I think it looks romantic and mysterious.  I'm currently working on a red one in my own pattern.  It will feature a thicker crochet and fuller hood.  I plan to make the pattern available for sale as well. That's a quick peek at my week!