Simply Beautiful.

Every day we are faced with the choice- how can I make life better today? What can I say, do, make, give or be to make my life and the lives of others better. Here I want to focus on the positives of life in each day, in each moment. By choosing how we answer those questions in a positive way, we make the world a better place for every single one.



I am trying a new format starting today. I will be posting Studio project and shop updates on Mondays. Each Wednesday I will post a "World Wednesday" update with things found in nature, or other nature related topics. On Fridays I will post a tip or project I suggest. Hopefully it will be a fun and exciting change!

All images and texts are copyrighted, please contact me for permission to use anything you see here.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monday: Studio Update

I am so excited to be listing this shawl/wrap combo.  I'm trying to come up with  a catchy name.  The Shrap?  Wrawl?  Yeah- nothings working yet.  Any ideas would be appreciated!  I came up with the design for a family member and wonderful person who I knew needed some extra pampering.  I think the colors just look like luxury plain and simple!  Hope you like it too!